L10nbrsuptaxregime - Error Displayed When User Language Is Different Than The Primary Language
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user with language (taken from user_attrib table) different than the primary language (taken from system_options table) opens l10nbrsuptaxregime form, an error with RTK_KEY = MISSING_CODE appears.
Steps to reproduce the scenario:
1. Login to RMS with user who's language in user_attrib.lang table is different than the one from system_options.primary_lang table.
2. Go to Control > Supplier.
3. Select Edit from action list.
4. Type any existing supplier_site.
5. Click OK (Supplier Maintenance form opens).
6. Go to Options menu > click Fiscal Attributes (Localization Flexible Attributes form opens).
7. Go to Options menu > click Supplier Tax Regime.
8. Error appears (RTK_KEY = MISSING_CODE).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms