When Price Events In RPM Are Modified, The Records In SIM Are Still In Status ‘9’ (Deleted)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Whenever an approved price event (Price Change, Promotion, Clearance) in Retail Price Management (RPM) application is brought to worksheet status, the status of these records in Store Inventory Management (SIM) database table RK_PRICE_CHANGE table changes to ‘9’(deleted). When these price events are re-approved in RPM the status is still marked as 'Deleted' (status '9') in RK_PRICE_CHANGE table, in SIM. And these new prices are not activated in SIM.
Steps to recreate:
- Create and approve the following price events in RPM
- Regular price change
- Clearance price change
- Promotion price change
- The price events flow into rk_price_change table in SIM with status as ‘1’
- Bring the price events into worksheet status in RPM
- Note that the status in rk_price_change table for these price events is changed to ‘9’deleted
- Reapprove the price events in RPM with some price modification.
- Note that the retail price in RK_PRICE_CHANGE gets modified but the status is still ‘9’ deleted
- Run required batches in SIM and note that the price changes are not activated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms