Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, BRM, Billing.
There were intermittent timeouts caused by POID_ALREADY_LOCKED error.
Steps to reproduce
1. create a product with occurance rum for real time gsm event having a charge. Create deal, plan with the such a product.
2. create a telco gsm account having realtime gsm event.
3. no delayed billing option.
4. change pvt to the time after billing date.
5. construct an flist as below and call opcode PCM_OP_TCF_AAA_STOP_ACCOUNTING
POID_ALREADY_LOCK error is thrown as shown below :
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms