Changing The Time Of A Recurring Event Will Remove Attendee, But Original Event Stays In Attendee's Calendar.
(Doc ID 1935574.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Calendar Server - Version 7.0 (JCS 7) and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer is seeing unusual behavior when inviting users, changing event times and deleting events using Calendar 7 patch 14 and Convergence 3
- Log in as userA.
- Create a recurring event called testing which is a daily event which ends on the 28th Feb,
invite userB and userC.
- Edit the event to invite userD on the day of the 27th Feb only
- userA then edits the time of the event "applying to all"
- the event on the 27th Feb no longer has userD invited
- log in as userD and the event is still there for the 27th Feb
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document