Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Calendar Server - Version 7.0 (JCS 7) and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer is seeing unusual behavior when inviting users, changing event times and deleting events using Calendar 7 patch 14 and Convergence 3
- Log in as martha.
- Create a recurring event called testing which is a daily event which ends on the 28th Feb,
invite chester and lacey.
- Edit the event to invite karen on the day of the 27th Feb only
- Martha then edits the time of the event "applying to all"
- the event on the 27th Feb no longer has karen invited
- log in as karen and the event is still there for the 27th Feb
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms