Inventory Not Reduced During Case Picking When Swapping Pick From Container With Different Receipt Date
(Doc ID 1935843.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inventory is not reduced when pick from container is swapped with different receipt date.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select one stock order where the items are reserved in two or more containers in the same local.
2. Inventory Inquiry by item. Check this item is reserved in two or more containers in the same local.
3. The receipt dates of containers should be different.
4. Distribute the stock order.
5. Add to wave.
6. Inquiry the Inventory by item. Check these items are reserved in two or more containers in the same local. Check the Total Units, Distributed Units.
7. Begin the Case picking
8. Put the master container / First Container / Last Container. Press F1
9. Confirm Container ID (Pick_from_container) with another Container. Ensure that the date of receipt of the another container should be different.
10.Finalize de picking.
11.Recheck the Inventory Inquiry by item notice that the Total Units (after picking) are higher than the Total Units (before picking).
Inventory in the warehouse shows inflated figure.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document