Not Able To Use Promise To Pay Feature In Collections
(Doc ID 1935963.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are not able to use 'Promise to Pay' feature in Collections Centre; it throws error "Unable to invoke Promise to Pay"
Steps to reproduce
1) Login to Collections Centre with user having Collections Manager role
2) Search for assigned Bill Units
3) Select bill unit and open Collections Activity window by choosing => 'Actions -> Collections Activities'
4) On Collections Activity window, click on 'Actions -> Promise to Pay'
5) On 'Promise to Pay' window: Interval between each installment = 20, Number of Installments = 1
6) Click 'Save'. Error window will pop-up with message "Unable to invoke Promise to Pay"
Error Snippet :
Also attached is the screenshot
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document