LOV Button Associated With Primary Supplier Site Field Does Not Open
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
LOV button associated with primary supplier site field does not open with Croatian localization in form mclocn with Child Item assigned.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Open RMS while setting language to Croatian.
2. Open items form and choose action edit item.
3. Search for regular item with item level=1 and transaction level=1 with Child which has EAN13.
4. Click on locations, then Mass Change Item/Loc.
5. In location selection choose type All locations, and click apply button.
6. Click on checkbox Primary supplier site.
7. Click on LOV button associated with primary supplier site field.
8. LOV does not opens.
Problems also occurs when parent item assigns child item to that item and try the mass update again - that was also the scenario which didnt work.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms