Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating a new item list, user can add any items from any departments other that the Department set and defined in "Group Type" dropdown list.
Expected: User should be able to add only items from the same department defined in the group type filter.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create item1 & item2 in Department1.
2. Create item3 & item4 in Department2.
3. Create UDA containing item3 & item4 that are created in step 2.
4. Creating New Item List., add its description then click on Add Merch.
5. Select Group type as Department, then in the Department LOV select a different department than mentioned in Steps 1 & 2 (i.e.Department3) and click apply.
6. From Options, go to Select Items.
7. Add item1 & item2 that were created in step 1.
8. Click "OK"==> items are added although they have different departments.
9. From Options, go to Select by Group.
10. Enter the UDA created in step 2 and click on Add then OK.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms