Container Checking of Multiple Warehouse to Warehouse Transfers for the Same Item Publishes Incorrect RECEIPT_TO_UPLOAD Entries at the Receiving Warehouse
(Doc ID 1936429.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 12.0 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 12.0.x, container checking of multiple warehouse-to-warehouse transfers for the same SKU publishes incorrect RECEIPT_TO_UPLOAD entries ast the receiving warehouse.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create two Warehouse to Warehouse transfers in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) for the same item.
- Ship both the transfers in the same container (Note: Only one Purchase Order(PO) will be updated in the CONTAINER table).
- Receive the container in the destination warehouse.
- Perform container checking.
- Note that the PO_DETAIL table has been updated for only the PO which was updated in the CONTAINER table, and not for the other. The ASN_ITEM table is not updated at all.
- Receipt adjustment through the RECEIPT_TO_UPLOAD table is posted to RMS only for one of the transfers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document