Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, we find that when a stock count for a warehouse (WH) is made, and if the retail cost is changed for some reason during the stock count, STKVAR posts the variance to the TRAN_DATA table using the old retail value.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Initiate a stock count for WH.
- Take snapshot of qty and retail.
- Perform a price change for a few items to change the retail value.
- Upload stkupld file to populate qty and complete the steps of the stock count.
- During variance posting, notice the total retail value in TRAN_DATA. The value is populated with the old retail value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms