Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) 13.2.x integrated with Retail Price Management (RPM), CRE messages for price changes are not processed.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Ensure that RPM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS.CC_DIRECT_PAYLOAD_POPULATION is set to "0".
- Create a Regular Price change in RPM and approve it.
- Run batch processes in order to get the data to SIM: priceEventPayloadPopulationBatch, regularPriceChangePublishBatch, regularPriceChangePublishExport; FTP the files to SIM, and then in SIM, run RegularPriceChange.
- Confirm the price changes exist in the RK_PRICE_CHANGE table within SIM. They should have a status of "1".
- In RPM, take the same price change and set it back to worksheet status.
- Run the batch processes again.
- Verify that the records in the RK_PRICE_CHANGE table within SIM have been updated with a status of "9". This indicates that the record is to be deleted.
- In RPM, take the same price change, and change the price to a different value. Approve the price change.
- Run the batch jobs again. But this time, note that the records in RK_PRICE_CHANGE have not been updated. They are still in a status of 9.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms