Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4.5 to 13.4.8 [Release 13.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 13.4.x demonstrates incorrect navigation during a return transaction in which 'ESC' is pressed on the 'Select Item' screen. The system navigates to the 'Return Transaction Search' screen when it should go to 'Return Option' screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Click on 'Return'.
- On Return Options screen, press 'Search'.
- On Return Transaction Search screen, press 'Serial Number'.
- On Serial Number search screen, enter invalid serial number. Press 'Enter'. System displays dialog: 'Transaction Not Found'.
- Click on 'Yes' button to re-enter serial number.
- Press ESC button from Serial Number search screen.
- On Return Transaction search screen, press ESC.
- On Return Option screen, enter transaction number and press 'Enter'.
- From Select Item screen, press ESC. Control goes to Return Transaction Search screen. It is expected that control should go to the Return Option screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms