AIA Orders Are Failing With Error PIN_ERR_TRANS_ALREADY_OPEN In A Multi-schema Setup
(Doc ID 1936954.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In multi-schema setup, AIA order (customized) is failing with error PIN_ERR_TRANS_ALREADY_OPEN.
- Subscriber accounts are present in multiple schema's (schema_1 and schema_2)
- AIA submits an order that is implemented in a custom opcode on BRM side. The custom opcode calls other OOB BRM opcodes.
- Request is received from JCA.
- JCA is configured for LOCAL_TRANSACTION and parameter MultiDB is set to TRUE
- JCA opens a local transaction on schema1 and fired the request for fetching few details on an account.
- BRM received the request and a global search (READ_OBJ) is performed (as accounts are present on both the schemas)
- Found that account is present in schema_2, so issued a READ_OBJ to fetch the account from schema_2
- Because the transaction is opened (by JCA) on schema_1 , and PCM_OP_READ_OBJ is now performed in schema_2, there is an error PIN_ERR_TRANS_ALREADY_OPEN.
Error snippet in cm pinlog:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document