Cannot Create Obligations for Some ASN Shipments
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, we receive the following error message when trying to approve some obligations:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a shipment.
- Receive the entire order.
- Ensure the order is in Matched status.
- Create a Receiver Unit Adjustment (RUA) for items: sometimes for just one item on one shipment, sometimes for several items.
- Create an Advance Shipment Notice (ASN) shipment level obligation, and try to approve it.
- Note the error: "The obligation cannot be allocated for orders which have not been received. Previously created invoice will be deleted"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms