Cannot Create Obligations for Some ASN Shipments
(Doc ID 1936959.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, we receive the following error message when trying to approve some obligations:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a shipment.
- Receive the entire order.
- Ensure the order is in Matched status.
- Create a Receiver Unit Adjustment (RUA) for items: sometimes for just one item on one shipment, sometimes for several items.
- Create an Advance Shipment Notice (ASN) shipment level obligation, and try to approve it.
- Note the error: "The obligation cannot be allocated for orders which have not been received. Previously created invoice will be deleted"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document