End User Location errors when changing existing Location Name within PSR Ordering Dialog window; "End User Location not found", "java.lang.NullPointerException" and "Error 500--Internal Server Error"
(Doc ID 1937214.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MetaSolv Solution version 188.8.131.529.4
An "End User Location for [LOCATION_ID] not found" and "java.lang.NullPointerException" error are thrown when attempting to change an existing location's Location Name in the PSR Ordering Dialog. Clicking the Next button in the "Where is the location?" window where the errors are displayed then throws an "Error 500--Internal Server Error" error.
1. Create or locate a PSR order template based product
2. Open the PSR Ordering Dialog window
3. Select an existing location, but do NOT click Next and instead click on the actual address link to open the "Where is the location?" window
4. Change the Location Name field and click Next
* The errors are listed below. The first set is thrown after clicking Next after the Location Name field was changed. The second error is thrown after clicking Next again.
- The location no longer display on the Summary Info tab
- The location cannot be found in the End User Location Search window
- The Originating Location address does not display on DLR for In Service services using this EUL
- The ASAP.NET_LOC_ADDR record's PRIMARY_IND and ACTIVE_IND values are both set to 'N'
- The location displays again after updating PRIMARY_IND and ACTIVE_IND values to 'Y'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|