Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MetaSolv Solution version 220.127.116.119.4
An "End User Location for [LOCATION_ID] not found" and "java.lang.NullPointerException" error are thrown when attempting to change an existing location's Location Name in the PSR Ordering Dialog. Clicking the Next button in the "Where is the location?" window where the errors are displayed then throws an "Error 500--Internal Server Error" error.
1. Create or locate a PSR order template based product
2. Open the PSR Ordering Dialog window
3. Select an existing location, but do NOT click Next and instead click on the actual address link to open the "Where is the location?" window
4. Change the Location Name field and click Next
* The errors are listed below. The first set is thrown after clicking Next after the Location Name field was changed. The second error is thrown after clicking Next again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms