Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The upgrade from 126.96.36.1999.4 to 188.8.131.528 (<Patch 18613470> - MSS_6_2_1_B738) hangs on the SP_CR22014 process for several hours and never completes.
How to reproduce the issue:
1. Download and apply a patch (in this case it MSS_6_2_1_B738)
2. Upgrade the database per the instructions outlined in the Installation Guide
- Oracle® Communications MetaSolv Solution Installation Guide Release 6.2.1
- Chapter 6 - Upgrading Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution
- Installing a Maintenance Release or Patch on the Database
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms