initialize_services.sh Fails When an Application Is Created and Removed with "eaccmd.sh remove-app" Command
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Guided Search / Oracle Commerce Experience Manager - Version 11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
initialize_services.sh fails when application is created and removed by eaccmd.sh remove-app.
This process worked with older versions.
1. deploy an app
2. run initialize_services.sh
3. remove the app by running the following command
eaccmd.sh --remove-app --force
4. run initialize_services again fails with the error:
1. If InitialSetup in AppConfig.xml was commented out, this issue does not occur.
2. Running initialize_services --force twice in a row seems to overcome the problem
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms