Find Value "LENGTH" Cannot Be Selected / Stored In A MultiList Field in the Web Client
(Doc ID 1938625.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Web Client:
When saving an Object with selected Multilist value "LENGTH",
the value is erased and the field appears blank.
When configuring the multilist field as a required field,
saving an Object with selected Multilist value "LENTGH",
Unable to save your changes. You have one error
<field name> is a required field
Steps to Reproduce
1. In the Java Client, create a new list 'SUP_Part_Pg2_ml16' (e.g. type: SIMPLE)
2. Add entries : COLOR, LENGTH, WIDTH
3. Enable MultiList16 on Page Two of Class: Items > Parts (or another Business Object) as a required field and associate with 'SUP_Part_Pg2_ml16'
4. In Web client, create a new Item > Parts Type Part
5. Receive autonumber
6. For field MultiList16 click "Launch the Palette" icon
7. From opened list of values double click or drag and drop value: LENGTH
8. Find value LENGTH added to field MultiList16
9. Click Save button
10. Receive error
MultiList16 is a required field
11. Find selected value LENGTH deleted from field MultiList16
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document