Complex Deal Transactions Are Not Posting Correctly; the Same Segment Combination Appears in Multiple Lines
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.x, the same document posts with the same segment combination in multiple lines. There should be single line for each segment combination in one document.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a complex deal in which there is a common location within the same deal detail ID.
- Run the deal batches.
- Check STAGE_COMPLEX_DEAL_HEAD and STAGE_COMPLEX_DEAL_DETAIL tables.
- Run ReIM complex deal batch.
- Check the created records in IM_DOC_HEAD table.
- Run posting batch and conclude the results.
Expected: There should be single line for each segment combination in one document.
Actual: The same document shows the same segment combination in multiple lines.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms