Positive Refund Tax Being Printed on Receipt for Items With Threshold Tax In a No Receipt Return
(Doc ID 1939100.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), the Tax value is positive when returning with no receipt. The value should be negative to coincide with the negative return value.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to ORPOS.
2. Select Return on sale screen.
3. Select No Receipt.
4. Enter item with required tax setup (RU_TX_GP.CD_TX_RT_RU_USG = 2).
5. Link a customer.
6. Item is added on sale screen.
7. Tax amount shown on sale screen is positive instead of negative.
8. Complete transaction via tendering.
9. See receipt where tax amount is positive as well:
11/4/14 8:42 AM
Trans.: 0057 Store: 04241
Reg.: 129 Till: 129
Cashier: Applicatio Sales: Applicatio
Customer: John Q. Customer
CoolBox (10.00) T
1234 1 @ 10.00
Orig. Receipt: None
Total Sales Tax 2.50
Store Credit Issued (7.50)
Store Credit #: 04241129140003
Name: John Q. Customer
ID Type: Driver's License
Total Tender (7.50)
Change Due 0.00
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!