Rescheduling Collections Action Fails with "Enter a date equal to or later than <ENTRY DATE>"
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue is clarified that :
Rescheduling of Collections actions failed in few cases with the following error message even if the "Scheduled To" is greater than the date mentioned in the error message.
PS: ENTRY DATE = Date on which Billinfo entered into Collections
Here are a few observations :
- If action type is 'Promise to Pay', then this issue occurs when we try to change Scheduled to date by more than 3-4 days. For example, if Entry date = 3 Sep 2014, Scheduled On = 10 Sep 2014
- Scheduled to = 15 Sep 2014 --> It fails
- Scheduled to = 4 Sep 2014 --> It works fine.
- If action type is Manual then this issue occurs only if we try to change month. For example, if Entry date = 3 Sep 2014, Scheduled On = 10 Sep 2014
- Scheduled to = 5 Oct 2014 --> It fails
- Scheduled to = 25 Sep 2014 --> For any date in same month, it works fine.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to Collections Centre with user having Collections Manager role
- Search for assigned Bill Units
- Select bill unit and open Collections Activity window by choosing => 'Actions -> Collections Activities'
- On Collections Activity window, click on 'Actions -> Action Properties'
- Change 'Scheduled To' date to date greater than 'Scheduled On' and Entry date
- Select 'Follow on tasks -> No change'
- Select any reason from drop down list
- Click 'OK'. Error window will pop-up with message "Enter a date equal to or later than June 28, 2014". Note: Entry date = June 28 2014
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms