Rescheduling Collections Action Fails with "Enter a date equal to or later than <ENTRY DATE>"
(Doc ID 1939141.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Rescheduling of Collections actions failed in few cases with the following error message even if the "Scheduled To" is greater than the date mentioned in the error message.
PS: ENTRY DATE = Date on which Billinfo entered into Collections
Here are a few observations :
- If action type is 'Promise to Pay', then this issue occurs when we try to change Scheduled to date by more than 3-4 days. For example, if Entry date = 3 Sep 2014, Scheduled On = 10 Sep 2014
- Scheduled to = 15 Sep 2014 --> It fails
- Scheduled to = 4 Sep 2014 --> It works fine.
- If action type is Manual then this issue occurs only if we try to change month. For example, if Entry date = 3 Sep 2014, Scheduled On = 10 Sep 2014
- Scheduled to = 5 Oct 2014 --> It fails
- Scheduled to = 25 Sep 2014 --> For any date in same month, it works fine.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to Collections Centre with user having Collections Manager role
- Search for assigned Bill Units
- Select bill unit and open Collections Activity window by choosing => 'Actions -> Collections Activities'
- On Collections Activity window, click on 'Actions -> Action Properties'
- Change 'Scheduled To' date to date greater than 'Scheduled On' and Entry date
- Select 'Follow on tasks -> No change'
- Select any reason from drop down list
- Click 'OK'. Error window will pop-up with message "Enter a date equal to or later than June 28, 2014". Note: Entry date = June 28 2014
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document