Getting An Hour Glass After Deleting a Conditional Assumption in FTP
(Doc ID 1939309.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
On : 126.96.36.199 version, User Interface
When deleting a Conditional Assumption in Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) Rule window, getting an hour glass.
1. Master Maintenance --> Funds Transfer Pricing --> Assumption Specification--> Transfer Pricing Rules
2. Select the Edit icon from top
3. Find and check a defined Product.
4. Click the Conditional Assumption green icon, select the product and Delete it.
5. After it was deleted, the conditional Assumption column for above product still shows YES and when click the Conditional Assumption icon then get a never ending hour glass.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document