Unable To Search By Cross Reference In Connection References Search Window; "No rows were found matching search criteria."
(Doc ID 1939794.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MetaSolv Solution version 188.8.131.528
Unable to search for a circuit using the Connection ID field in the Connection References Search window. A "No rows were found matching search criteria." message is thrown. However, the circuit can queried in the Connection Design Search window using the Connection Ref field.
According to the MetaSolv Solution Online Help documentation, the Connection Reference function allows users to associate a synonym or cross-reference with the connection ID your company has assigned to a connection and the connection ID your customer has assigned to a connection. Connection references enable you to search for a connection using your customer’s connection ID when you do not know the connection ID your company has assigned to the connection.
The issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
1. Inventory Management
2. Connection Design
3. Create a simple Facility circuit using Add New
4. Right click on the new circuit in the Connection Design Search window and select "Connection References..."
5. Add the Synonym Reference having a Connection ID and Connection ID Provider Name
6. Click OK and Close
7. Click Connection References
8. Enter the Connection ID and click Search --> "No rows were found matching search criteria." message is thrown
9. Enter the Connection ID Provider Name and click Search --> The circuit displays
10. Query for the circuit in the Connection Design Search by entering the Connection ID in the Connection Ref field --> The circuit displays
Due to this issue, users cannot search for circuits in the Connection References Search window using the Connection ID.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document