Find Field in the Wizard Does Not Work Properly When Informal Hierarchy Positions are Available
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Retail Predicative Application Server (RPAS) Fusion Client version 18.104.22.168:
When the user tries to search for a position on a hierarchy with informal positions using the Find field, the positions matching the find pattern appear, but suddenly disappear.
Steps to recreate:
1. Create a new "Workbook1"
2. Select all available divisions
3. Select the first available promotion only
4. Build the workbook
5. Add 10 new positions to the "Promotions" hierarchy with the label "Test_Promotions"
6. Close the workbook using the "Home" button and do not save the workbook
7. Create a new "Workbook1"
8. Select all available divisions
9. Type "Test_Promotions" in the Find field and click the down arrow
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms