"Apply All" Does Not Update Other Cost Discrepancies
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 13.2.4 version, Resolve Discrepancies
The "Apply All" button in the Cost Variance Resolution screen is not working for a second invoice.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
In Retail Merchandising System (RMS):
1. Create a PO with multiple locations.
In Invoice Matching (REIM) :
1. Create invoices for a multi-location purchase order (PO) with some cost discrepancy.
2. Summary Match to the detail portion and select the reason code as “Receiver Cost Adjustment Order & Receipt only”.
3. Once the resolution selected will balance the invoice, select “Apply All” button. The system will prompt “Are you sure you want to apply this resolution to all”. Select OK.
4. Note RCA is not applying to all locations
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms