Unable To Inactivate Services
(Doc ID 1940296.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.4.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Account with current billing Aug. 1 ~ Sept. 1
2) Inactivate the service on Aug. 10.
3) Activate the service on Aug. 10.
4) Inactivate the service on Aug. 10 --> ERROR
Detailed steps for reproduction:
1. 1st Aug :- Created an account using Plan rate_pla_pp (plan that has multiple rate plans)with billing cycle 1st Aug to 1st Sep
2. 10th Aug :- Inactivate the email service using PCM_OP_CUST_UPDATE_SERVICES:
Step 4 shouldn't throw any error and service inactivation should be successful.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!