"ORA-06502: PL/SQL: Numeric or Value Error: Character String Buffer Too Small" Error Occurs When Scheduling a Problem Line Stock Count
(Doc ID 1940373.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.1 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) 14.0.x, when attempting to create a problem line product group, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to SIM PC.
- Navigate to Product Group.
- Create problem line product group with any item.
- Save product group.
- Create product group schedule for previously created product group.
- Provide schedule as current date.
- Click on save product group schedule.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document