Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During cycle counting, containers are getting deleted without selecting a reason code.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Setup: Container C1 has Item I1 and container qty 8 in location L1.
Container C2 has Item I2 and container qty 5 in location L1.
- Manually mark the location L1.
- Go to Cycle Count screen and confirm location L1.
- Scan container C1.
- Scan Item I1.
- Enter container qty 8. Press F8.
- Scan container C2. (Do not scan Item_ID and the qty.) Press F8.
- Press F4.
- Cycle_count_status will change to OK from MM.
- Note that container C2 is deleted.
- Check INV_ADJUSTMENT_TO_UPLOAD_HIS table for Item I2. Note that aux_reason_code is null.
- Same will not flow to Retail Merchandising System (RMS) because aux_reason_code is null; an inventory discrepancy is thus created between RWMS and RMS.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms