DOCCLOSE Batch Throws an 'Invalid Itemloc' Error While Closing Externally Generated (EG) Transfer
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 220.127.116.11 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 18.104.22.168, when executing the DOCCLOSE batch, the below error is thrown:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Ensure SYSTEM_OPTIONS.TSF_FORCE_CLOSE_IND = RL
- Create 2 items, one ranged to VWH1 and the other to VWH2; both virtual warehouses belong to the same physical warehouse (PWH).
- Create a store return to the PHW from Store Inventory Management (SIM).
- Dispatch ttems to warehouse (transfer created).
- Receive the first item only and do not receive the second item.
- Check the value of UNIT_OPTIONS.SW_AUTO_CLOSE_DAYS.
- Move VDATE to be after the TSF dates by the above value of SW_AUTO_CLOSE_DAYS.
- Execute DOCCLOSE batch. Batch will end in 255 and by checking the error, the below is thrown:
"docclose_1~20140825042402~close_tsf~WH~105~RET-0105: generic stored procedure error~INTERNAL STORED FUNCTION ERROR: function=APPT_DOC_CLOSE_SQL.CLOSE_TSF, error=Invalid itemloc. The average cost and current stock could not be retrieved. Item 101851007, location 50001."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms