Best Terms are Missing When Non-Merchandise Invoices Created from Group Entry Screen are Posted
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.x, when a Non-Merchandise Invoice is created from the Group Entry screen for a Vendor Type as Partner (Agent, Broker, or anything but Supplier), it is observed that the Best Terms are not populated. They are still not populated when the rollup batch is executed and the invoice is posted. This is problematic because for some customers, Best Terms is a required field for processing in Accounts Payable.
Steps to Reproduce:
- In the Group Entry screen, select Document Type as ‘Non-Merchandise Invoice’; choose Vendor Type as a Partner (Agent, Broker or anything but Supplier) in the dropdown.
- Enter the details of the Non-Merch invoice; submit and approve it.
- Execute ReIM rollup batch and then execute posting batch.
- Notice that the invoice gets posted MISSING the following information (in IM_DOC_HEAD and IM_AP_STAGE_HEAD table):
- Note that a Merchandise Invoice created from Group Entry screen does NOT have this issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms