Total Non-Merch Cost Pop-up Produces an Error When the EXT_DOC_ID Contains Special Characters (#)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 188.8.131.52 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During creation of invoice, clicking on Total Non-Merch Cost hyperlink produces an error when invoice id (EXT_DOC_ID) contains special characters (#).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Return to Vendor (RTV) in RMS (make sure some non-merch cost is also involved, such as a restocking fee).
- Run edidlinv in RMS to create the EDI file.
- Upload the EDI file to ReIM with reimediupload batch. This creates the CRDNRQ /DEBMEQ based on the supplier option.
- Make sure that the EXT_DOC_ID contains at least one special character (lfor example, CNRQAUTH#00001130581#69346)/
- Open this document in ReIM. Click on Total Non-Merch Cost link.
Actual Result: Non-Merchandise window opens to Home page.
Expected Result: Window should open with Non Merchandise components successfully.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms