Qty (Quantity) Field Is Not Filled in the Master Replenishment Attributes Form
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 184.108.40.206 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.1.x, the primary pack quantity is not populated in the replenishment attributes screen (REPLATTR).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new regular item.
- Set up a simple pack item for this regular item with QTY = 7.
- Set the replenishment for this created item.
- Check the back-end records in REPL_ITEM_LOC and MASTER_REPL_ATTR tables; conclude that the 'primary_pack_qty' is null in both tables.
- Run rplatupd batch. (For the internal test case, primary_pack_qty was populated in REPL_ITEM_LOC table but not in MASTER_REPL_ATTR table; in the customer's environment, both tables were missing data for primary_pack_qty.)
- Edit the item -> Replenishment -> View Master; conclude that the QTY field is showing a null value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms