Allocations Are Not Reinstated When an Order Is Reinstated in RMS
(Doc ID 1940928.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2019
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a closed order gets reinstated and the approval happens in a different session, only the order is reinstated; the associated allocation remains in closed status.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Purchase order(PO) in approved status.
- Create an allocation associated to the order above.
- Cancel the order and allocation. Notice their statuses are 'C'ancelled.
- Go to the ORDHEAD screen and click on 'Reinstate' option.
- Exit the ORDHEAD screen without approving the order.
- Now again navigate to the ORDHEAD screen and approve the order.
- Note that the message to reinstate the allocation is produced; the allocation remains in Cancelled status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.