Modified End Date of Active Multibuy Promotion Not Included in the Xml File.
Last updated on JULY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0 to 14.0.1 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 18-April-2016
When extend the end date of the active promotion component, this modification is not sent to RPM_ORPOS_CMPLX_PROMO_PUBLISH table.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Login to RPM.
2. Navigate to Promotions -> Create Promotion.
3. Create Multi-buy Promotion component.
4. Buy List (Buy 1 unit, item level in item selection is at parent item/diff) Select a Style and Color for the item.
5. Create Reward List (Get 1, item level in the item selection is at parent item diff) Select same Style and Color that is in the buy list.
6. Create reward as 50% discount.
7. Add a zone.
8. Apply promotion to regular and clearance items.
9. Ensure start date is vdate.
10. Approve promotion - ensure that the create record is written to the payload table and then purge the records from the payload tables to ensure create records are not confused with records written in the next steps.
11. Ensure the promotion is in active status.
12. Extend the end date of the active promotion component and click done.
13. Verify that the promotion has been written to the payload table as rib type = MULTIBUYPROMOMOD.
14. Run the RPMtoORPOSPublishBatch.sh batch.
Note that the promotion end date change has not been written to the RPM_ORPOS_CMPLX_PROMO_PUBLISH table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms