Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 13.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Back Office (ORBO) If an employee is added to a store which creates an ID in the 10000 series and If another record is added with their real ID via Employee DIMP and if the 10000 series number is made inactive, then a manager can not change the employee's role from manager to clerk.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add an employee; it creates a 10000 series number.
2. For the same employee have an employee extract to create another record for the employee with a different ID.
3. Make the 10000 series number inactive.
4. Sign into Back Office with manager role.
5. Attempt to change role from manager to clerk for the employee in step 1 and 2, the role cannot be changed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms