Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for currency on 9-Nov-2016
Pre-distributed item received through Non-Specified Case Pack (NSC) receiving updates the UNLOAD_CHECK_FLAG to 'Y' on CONTAINER table for Unit Put to Store Picks.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create PO for Unit PTS item.
2. Create 'PREDIST' stock orders for two stores to allow Unit PTS picking, each store having 5 units each of the same item.
3. Create a NSC appointment for 10 units for the same PO.
4. Start receiving NSC appointment for case pack 10 and CONTAINER_QTY should be 1.
5. Pre-distributed container is in status 'D' and UNLOAD_CHECK_FLAG is 'Y' whereas it should be 'N'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms