During the Putaway Process With Hot Replenishment, the Item and Suggested Picking Location Noted by the System is Incorrect
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.1.6 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 13.1.x, during the putaway process with hot replenishment, the suggested picking location and item informed by the system is incorrect.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Take containers with 'I' status and check that items are attached to some Forward Picking Location (FPL) in which the first container needs hot replenishment and the second needs regular replenishment.
- Navigate to Putaway screen.
- Provide the first container ID for putaway that needs hot replenishment. The message “CREATE A HOT REPLENISHMENT” is shown again. Press No.
- The Reserve Putaway screen is shown. Press F3 and the message “DO YOU WANT TO EXIT THIS SCREEN” is shown. Press Yes.
- On the return screen enter the second container.
- The Replenishment screen is shown. The item and suggested picking locations are shown are incorrect (they show data from the previous container).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms