Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Agile e6.1.3, Configuration Management
Find that the BOM-As-Designed function is not working.
When in the CM Module configuration data records are created and released everything looks good. But checking then the "BOM-As-Designed" information there is no data available.
The BOM-As-Designed tab should be filled with the appropriate records like it is described in the Oracle Agile EDM online help: Using Agile e6 | Configuration Management | How to... | Display a BOM-As-Designed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Activate Configuration Management from the TOP menu: System | Packages
2. Set Configuration Parameter EDB-CHG-SET-ACTIVE to ON
3. Restart the Client
4. Follow the Oracle Agile Online Help: Using Agile e6 | Configuration Management | How to... | Set Up a CM Project
5. Then execute all the steps of the other "How to... chapters: Assign a Model to a CM Project , Assign a CI Matrix to a CM Project , Creating a Configuration Item , Create a Baseline , Assign Effectivity , Assign a Model to a Set and Assign Affected Objects
6. Then try to execute the steps from "Display a BoM-As-Designed"
=> The tab "BOM-As-Designed" does not get refreshed as described in step 9.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms