Configuration Management: Visible Data is not Shown for "BOM-As-Designed"
(Doc ID 1942076.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Agile e6.1.3, Configuration Management
Find that the BOM-As-Designed function is not working.
When in the CM Module configuration data records are created and released everything looks good. But checking then the "BOM-As-Designed" information there is no data available.
The BOM-As-Designed tab should be filled with the appropriate records like it is described in the Oracle Agile EDM online help: Using Agile e6 | Configuration Management | How to... | Display a BOM-As-Designed
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Activate Configuration Management from the TOP menu: System | Packages.
2. Set Configuration Parameter EDB-CHG-SET-ACTIVE to ON.
3. Restart the Client.
4. Follow the Oracle Agile Online Help: Using Agile e6 | Configuration Management | How to... | Set Up a CM Project.
5. Then execute all the steps of the other "How to... chapters: Assign a Model to a CM Project , Assign a CI Matrix to a CM Project , Creating a Configuration Item , Create a Baseline , Assign Effectivity , Assign a Model to a Set and Assign Affected Objects.
6. Then try to execute the steps from "Display a BoM-As-Designed".
=> The tab "BOM-As-Designed" does not get refreshed as described in step 9.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document