FRM-40200: Field is Protected Against Update Message when Trying to Update the Quantity or Unit Price Field on a Change Order
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version 1.9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FRM-40200-Field is Protected Against Update Message when trying to update the Quantity or Unit Price Field in the Change Order Module.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Find an ISSUED Purchase Order that already has a Change Order.
2) Create a new Change Order for it.
3) Open the Change Order from the PO Change Order action.
4) From the Search Screen, open a Previous Change Order with a non-updatable status (status of either Merge PO or CANCELED)
5) View a line item detail
6) Click Results to go back to the Search Results screen and open the new Revision
7) Open a line item and try to update the Quantity or Unit Price. Error message is displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms