D2-MCOVERVW (Measuring Component Overview) And D2-DVOVVW (Device Overview)
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We updated D1MC (Measuring Component) portal to add the zone D2-MCOVERVW (Measuring Component Overview). In order to replicate the error:
1. Navigate to the Main Menu, Device, and Measuring Component
2. Search for any measuring component.
3. Select any measuring component by clicking the hyperlink in the results list
4. This will take you to the Measuring Component Portal, main tab
5. Click on the Log tab.
6. Click on the Main tab. The main tab won’t load and you will find a java script error at the status bar of the Internet Explorer
Note: Replicate the issue in the Internet Explorer version 8.
This same error happens in the D1DVC (Device) portal and after adding the zone D2-DVOVVW (Device Overview) and performing similar steps.
This is the error you will find when you click the java script error at the status bar of the internet explorer.
Webpage error details
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.2; WOW64; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
Timestamp: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 05:51:50 UTC
Message: Object doesn't support this property or method
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms