Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 13.4.x, we are unable to add the first highlighted related item into a transaction.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start POS client
2. Click on "POS" and log in
3. Enter the main item number in the search bar at the top in the Sell Item Screen and click "Next"
4. The Related Items Screen is prompted with the list of all the items related to the main item
5. The first item in the screen is highlighted by default
6. Click "Next"
7. System navigates back to the Sell Item Screen without adding the related item.
The above steps will reproduce the issue provided that the main item and its related items are configured in the RelatedItemAssociation(CO_ASC_RLTD_ITM) table in the database with the column RelatedItemAssociationTypeCode(CD_TY_RLTD_ITM) set to 'SOME'.
A list of related items is displayed when the main item is added to the sales transaction.
By default the first item on the list is highlighted and when the user clicks 'Next' the related item will also be added to the transaction.
The list of related items is displayed when the main item is added to the sales transaction.
The first item is highlighted and when the user clicks 'Next' the system navigates back to the Sell Item screen without adding the related item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms