Last updated on JUNE 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.3.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Credit card reversal request is not going through Oracle Retail Point-of-Service (ORPOS) 13.3.x if a timeout occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to ORPOS.
- Ring a few items.
- Select tender button.
- Select Credit/Debit button.
- Enter valid Credit Card number and a valid expiry date.
- Authorize the amount.
- At the Signature Capture screen, do not enter the signature and wait for the timeout on this screen.
- Timeout occurs and the transaction gets cancelled.
- Note, however, that the Credit Card Amount Reversal request was not sent. Only the Approval request is seen as below in Client.log:
Event_Name: TRANSACTION_TENDERED_WITH_CREDIT_CARD Event_Status: SUCCESS Event_Originator: DetermineTenderSubTourStartSite.arrive System_Date: 9/11/14 System_Time: 4:08 PM Store_ID: 04241 User_ID: pos Register_Number: 136 Till_ID: 111 Card_Type: Diners Card_Number: **********1111 Amount: 1,690.69 Entry_Method: Manual Authorization_Status: APPROVED
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms