Unable to Display Error Message With Line Break for Change Status Event Process Extensions
(Doc ID 1943713.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to enter line break for error messages using Change Status event PXs.
Tried with "\r", "\n" and "<BR>" to set line break in error messages but not working.
Able to enter line break for error messages using Change Status event PXs.
1. Compile Event Action scripts into a jar file. Within the code, throws the exception message with new line characters, such as \r,\n and <br>.
2. In Java Client, configure Event with below setting:
Event type = Change Status for the workflow;
Workflow = Default Change Orders;
Status - From = <ANY>;
Status - To = Release;
3. Create a JPX Event Handler with the Event Action in Step 1.
4. Create an Event Subscriber linking the above Event and Event Handler with below setting:
Trigger Type = Pre;
Execution Mode = Synchronous;
Error Handing Rule = Stop;
5. In Web Client, Create a ECO and change status from CCB to Release to trigger the Event.
6. Check the exception message on UI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document