Unable to Display Error Message With Line Break for Change Status Event Process Extensions
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to enter line break for error messages using Change Status event PXs.
Tried with "\r", "\n" and "<BR>" to set line break in error messages but not working.
Able to enter line break for error messages using Change Status event PXs.
1. Compile Event Action scripts into a jar file. Within the code, throws the exception message with new line characters, such as \r,\n and <br>.
2. In Java Client, configure Event with below setting:
Event type = Change Status for the workflow;
Workflow = Default Change Orders;
Status - From = <ANY>;
Status - To = Release;
3. Create a JPX Event Handler with the Event Action in Step 1.
4. Create an Event Subscriber linking the above Event and Event Handler with below setting:
Trigger Type = Pre;
Execution Mode = Synchronous;
Error Handing Rule = Stop;
5. In Web Client, Create a ECO and change status from CCB to Release to trigger the Event.
6. Check the exception message on UI.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms