Unable To Access Oracle RMS Forms SSO Cluster URL
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After installing Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) Forms cluster and configuring Single Sign-On (SSO), when accessing the RMS SSO URL, the following error message is displayed:
On a high level, the below steps are followed for SSO configuration as per the instructions from the URL: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E24269_01/doc.11120/e24477/sso.htm#BJFIGDJH. and <Document 1492047.1> Oracle Retail Merchandising Operations Management 13.2.5: Oracle Access Manager and Single Sign-On White Paper Release:
1. Install & Configure Oracle Internet Directory (OID). Also seed the OID with required LDIF files.
2. Install and Configure Oracle Access Manager.
3. Install and Configure WebTier.
4. Set Up an OSSO Directory and Configuration File.
5. Register the ClassicDomain (Forms) Web Tier to the OAM.
-- In this case, Access Client File (osso.conf was generated as per <Document 1531370.1> How to Integrate Forms 11gR2 with OAM/SSO after an 11gR2 Forms/Reports Installation ).
6. Link WebLogic URLs to Web Tier (Modifications to $ORACLE_INSTANCE/config/OHS/ohs1/mod_wl_ohs.conf )
7. Edit the mod_osso.conf File in Web Tier ( $ORACLE_INSTANCE/config/OHS/ohs1/moduleconf/mod_osso.conf ).
-- Added frmservlet related entries to mod_osso.conf file as per <Document 1531370.1> How to Integrate Forms 11gR2 with OAM/SSO after an 11gR2 Forms/Reports Installation.
9. Associate Forms Install with OID.
10. Activate SSO in the formsweb.cfg File.
11. Try to access the Forms URL.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms