Late Transaction Processing Is Not Posting TRAN_CODE 22 on TRAN_DATA
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Late transaction processing is not Posting TRAN_CODE '22' on TRAN_DATA table when an existing Stock Count is Opened.
Steps To Re-Create:
1. Create a Stock Count in RMS.
2. Process the Stock Count in RMS.
3. Change RMS VDATE to a date prior the Stock Count.
4. Create a Transfer/Allocation for a item that was counted on Stock Count.
5. Send the ASNOut to the Transfer/Allocation
6. Send the Receiving to Transfer/Allocation
7. Incorrect SOH update at shipping/Receiving location while late processing of ASNOut/Receiving messages after Stock Count.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms