Last updated on MARCH 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM), we find that when a transfer is dispatched without any shipping quantity, the application does not show any warnings to the user.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Find an item that is available at two stores.
- Log into Store 1.
- From Store 1, create a transfer request for the item to Store 2.
- Log into Store 2 and accept the transfer request for the quantity requested. A new transfer is created and the control is back to Transfer list screen.
- Select the newly created transfer and click on 'Dispatch' - Note that no shipped quantity is entered. The transfer is dispatched.
- Log into Store 1 and notice that no incoming transfer is listed - (i.e., the transfer is cancelled because zero quantity is shipped).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms