Multicolumn Display Does Not Work When Single Object Is Queried From Advanced Search
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When single object is queried from Advanced Search, the attributes are not displayed in multicolumn even the Preference Multicolumn Display is set to 'Two Columns'.
After clicking Edit button of the object, it will display in multicolumn.
Attributes to be displayed in two columns even when single object is queried by Advanced Search when Preference Multicolumn Display is set to 'Two Columns'
What Is Working
When multiple objects are queried by Advanced Search, and the result shows in table, open the object from search result and one can see attributes displayed in multicolumn
1. Login to Java Client as admin user
2. Goto Admin tab > Server Settings > Preferences, and make sure the value of Multicolumn Display is set to 'Two Columns'
3. Goto Admin tab > Data Settings > Classes, and set the Input Width of attributes of Parts.Title Block.Number and Parts.Title Block.Part Type to 'Short' or 'Medium'
4. Login to Web Client
5. Query for a part object from Advanced Search, making sure only one object meets the search criteria
6. Searched part will pop up. See the Number and Part Type attributes display in one column
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms