Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In-Transit Qty not updated properly by Receiving operation after docclose batch.
Steps to Reproduce (with sample date entries):
- Create a store order for 2 items (quantity = 12 for both items).
- Ensure that Warehouse to Store Auto Close Days is set to 2.
- Create transfer T1 (contains item I1 Qty -10, I2 - Qty 10, I3 - Qty 10).
- Create another transfer T2 (contains item I4 - Qty 10).
- Ship transfer T1 (with only I2 - full quantity). Shipment S1 (Item I2, Shipped Qty - 10).
- Ship transfer T1 and T2 (item I3 - Partial quantity of transfer T1, Item I4 - full quantity transfer T2). Shipment S2 (Item I3, Ship Qty – 5. Item I4 Ship Qty –10).
- On 1-Jul-2014, receive shipment S1. [Item I2, Received Qty –10].
- On 3-Jul-2014, DOCCLOSE batch will close transfer T1. ITEM_LOC_SOH.TSF_RESERVED_QTY will be updated for unshipped item I1 (TSF_RESERVED_QTY =TSF_RESERVED_QTY-10).
- On 4-Jul-2014, receive S2. [Item I3, Qty – 1. Item I4, Qty – 5]. Notice both Transfer T1 and T2 are inserted into DOC_CLOSE_QUEUE table.
- On 6-Jul-2014, DOCCLOSE batch will close both transfer T1 and T2.
- In-Transit Qty is not updated properly by the receiving operation after DOCCLOSE batch executes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms