RPLATUPD Batch Aborts With Error: "ORA-00001: Unique Constraint Violated"
(Doc ID 1945099.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.7 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RPLATUPD process aborts with the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Find an item that does not have replenishment configured (i.e., does not exist in REPL_ITEM_LOC and does not exist in MASTER_REPL_ATTR).
- Navigate from the main menu: Items > Replenishment > Replenishment Scheduled Update. The Scheduled Replenishment Update Find window opens.
- Insert the item selected in step 1, select NEW in the Action combo box, and click OK.
- Configure the scheduled replenishment activation parameters (the details of the replenishment are not relevant for this issue) for one location and select OK.
- Repeat the steps 2, 3 and 4, but instead of an activation, schedule a deactivation for the same date and item/location combination. When clicking OK, the application will give a warning saying that there is an existing scheduled update for this date/location/item combination. Select yes to confirm.
- Run the RPLATUPD process with VDATE equal to the scheduled date selected in steps 4 and 5.
- After running the RPLATUPD process verify that the item/location combination used in the previous steps does not exist in REPL_ITEM_LOC (but does exist in MASTER_REPL_ATTR).
- Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 and schedule a new activation for any date for the same item/location combination.
- Run the RPLATUPD process with VDATE equal to the scheduled date selected in step 8. The process aborts with the error: ORA-00001: unique constraint PK_MASTER_REPL_ATTR violated~ARRAY INSERT: item XXXX.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document