Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.1.6 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
New item/locs do not inherit the clearance price. Once an item goes on clearance, any new stores generated for
that item get the regular price and not the clearance price.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to RPM.
- Navigate to Clearances -> Create Clearance screen.
- Create a clearance at item/zone level and approve it.
- Move the vdate forward and make the clearance ‘Executed’.
- Do item/location ranging for location that belongs to the zone on the executed clearance at step 3.
- Run NewItemLocBatch.
- Notice that newly ranged location does not inherit executed zone level clearance.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms